Photography by Bluelight

I would like to Feature The Bluelight Photography.

Bluelight loves nature, especially Tropical Nature, as I do.
When I see his Photos my Spirit is filled with a sweet Tropical Breeze, and my mind travels...far away... :)
His Photos depict too Animals, Flowers, Architecture, Winter and Summer Seascapes and Landscapes, and much more!

Don't forget to follow Bluelight on Twitter!

Here are some of my Favorites






























And You can See more Beautiful Macro Photography Here!

I am sure that you felt like a Vacation Traveling through these Images! :)

Comments

  1. que fotografias mas espectaculares ..lenas de color Saludos http://animales-animal-bermaxo.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Saludos a Ti, Berto Garcia! Estoy feliz que te gusten estas lindas Fotos!
      Shared Your Link on G+! :) Beautiful Nature Photography!

      Delete

Post a Comment