☼ My Tropical Soul - Photography by BluedarkArt ☼

I Love Tropics. I was born on Tropics, lived on Tropics :) 
I love the way the breeze blows in the palm trees leaves, 
I love the bright colors of Nature, 
I love the juicy, colorful and sweet Fruits,
I love the soft, warm sand under my bare feet, 
I love the exotic and harmonious architectures, 
the colorful clothes of people, the warm light of the sun, 
I love exotic strange and beautiful animals, 
and the many shades of blue and green that the Ocean offers to our eyes ...! 
And on my Travels, my camera is always with me! :) 

I've collected here some of my Photos. They're all on sell on my Portfolios! :)
Just click on the Photo You like, the links lead to the image You choosed! 

Enjoy this Travel through these Colorful Images!

Palmtrees along an Exotic Way...to Paradise!

Carribean Creole White Church

Peaceful Bright Sunset on Exotic Caribbean Beach

Caribbean Creole Colorful Wooden House Style - Detail

Palm trees on Quiet Caribbean Seascape

Exotic Tropical Beach with Deckchairs and Parasol

Exotic Blue Lagoon Indian Ocean Coral Reef Seascape

Sunset on Tropical Beach

Wild Exotic Blue Paradise

Stunning Sunset on Exotic Beach

Peaceful Tropical Wild Caribbean Beach

Caribbean Quiet Little Bay

Exotic Caribbean Wild Beach 

Red Ginger torch - Amazing Tropical Red Flower

Purple Water Lily Flower

Heliconia Tropical Red Flower

Banana Tree Purple Flower

Exotic Red and Yellow Flower-Flamboyant

Blue and Gold Macaw Parrot
Come see more Photos on this Gallery on Fotolia, and this Gallery on Shutterstock


Also might interest You :)
Exotic Tote Bags for Summer Holidays

Macro Photography by Bluelight 
Emanuele Marzocca - Photographer & Designer