BluedarkArt The Chameleon's Art

Graphic Designer / Digital Artist & Photographer. I love Nature, Animals, Tropical Sun, Bright Colors...I am eclectic, chameleonic, and love to pass through diffent styles and to use Bright, Bold, Exotic Colors!...but my Dark Side is not so far...

BluedarkArt The Chameleon's Art

This About.Me Page is especially about my Graphics on Microstock Sites (Royalty Free Images)
FOTOLIA
SHUTTERSTOCK
123rf
GRAPHICRIVER
PHOTODUNE
DREAMSTIME

I Create Vector Graphics (totally editable images), Digital Art, 3d Modelling. I am Chameleonic, and on my Portfolios You can find any sort of images/designs/illustrations. Cartoon Characters, Animals, Portraits, Psychedelic Art, Fun illustrations, Sport illustrations Doodle Art, Tattoo Style illustrations, Steampunk Style illustrations, Abstract Graphics, and much more.

Welcome on my Chameleonic and Colorful World! :)