My New Dreamcatcher Rainbow Feathers Tee already SOLD! Thanks! ツ

Many Thanks to the Person who liked and bought my DreamCatcher Rainbow Feathers Tee!
I'm really proud of this because I uploaded this design just a few hours ago, and I already sold it! :)
T-Shirt "Dreamcatcher Rainbow Feathers" | by BluedarkArt on TeePublic
T-Shirt "Dreamcatcher Rainbow Feathers" | by BluedarkArt on TeePublic
About the Dreamcatcher:
In some Native American cultures, a dreamcatcher (or dream catcherLakotaiháŋbla gmunkaOjibweasabikeshiinh, the inanimate form of the word for "spider"[1][2] or Ojibwebawaajige nagwaagan meaning "dream snare"[2]) is a handmade object based on a willow hoop, on which is woven a loose net or web. The dreamcatcher is then decorated with sacred items such as feathers and beads. [read more on Wikipedia]
¯`*•.¸,¤°´’`°¤,¸.•*´¯
For more Products and Designs, visit BluedarkArt's TeePublic Shop Here!
Thanks so much! :)