#TPArtDecoContest - Designs by BluedarkArt - on Teepublic

#TPArtDecoContest

Designs by BluedarkArt on Teepublic 

Stylish Girls Retro Fashion tshirts are for sale on my Shop!

Thank You for stopping by!


About the Designs:
The Woman Retro Dreamy Portrait is a portrait I made on Vector graphic Art Technique about 3 years ago, and reworked on Digital Art before I apply it on Products. 
The Girl Retro Beauty Art Deco  is a painting/drawing I made very long time ago, almost a vintage Work, because I created that Girl from La Belle Epoque, on 1984! Yes, 33 years ago! I was just a very young girl! I used watercolors, colored pencils, and Indian Ink. This Retro Fashion Girl means much to me, lots of beautiful memories! :)

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
About Teepublic:
Teepublic is one of the best places to discover, support and promote t-shirt designs created by a passionate community of artists.